As a Computational Quantum Chemist with Rahko, you will join a small, fast-growing, diverse team with an international profile, working on classical and quantum algorithms for quantum chemistry, machine learning and optimization. You will work closely with machine learning scientists to develop state-of-the-art methods for the prediction of molecular properties.
Location: London, Finsbury Park
Position type: full-time
Start date: immediate
You will have a PhD (or relevant industry experience) in computational chemistry or related discipline.
- Force Field Calculations and/or Density Functional Theory (DFT), expertise in both application and method development
- Ability to implement and test new ideas in research code (e.g. Python, C/C++, Fortran)
- Experience with high performance or cloud computing (execution of chemistry codes)
- Basic machine learning
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with machine learning in quantum chemistry (e.g. kernel methods) and deep learning (e.g. deep neural networks)
- Experience with other/advanced methods in quantum chemistry (e.g. QMC, CASSCF, DMET, DMFT, Tensor Networks)
Due to a high volume of applications, Rahko will only be able to respond to successful applicants.