29.09.2020 - 30.09.2020
10:30 - 16:00 CET
Photonics Hub GmbH cordially invite you to the anniversary event, the 10th Wetzlar Autumn Meeting “Modern Optical Manufacturing “, on September 29th-30th, 2020 to discuss and share the latest developments in modern optical manufacturing.
- Internationality: lectures in German, slides in English, simultaneous translation for guests from abroad.
- Visitors: Every year we welcome about 200 national and international guests (managing directors, developers, technicians, sales)
- Lectures: The program covers the topics of materials, components, machining / engineering, coating, metrology, applicationsProposals can still be submitted until March 31st.
- Exhibition: An accompanying table top exhibition with 30 exhibitors takes place in the foyer of the town hall – with little effort for the exhibitors and a lot of information for the target group.
- Networking: Whether it’s a networking dinner or good conversations during breaks, discussions with speakers or an organized matchmaking by Photonics Hub – there are various opportunities for networking .
- Company tours: Photonics Hub organizes company tours for you (September 29th) in the Wetzlar region.
- Sponsors: Bühler, Satisloh, Schneider, OptoTech, Multiphoton Optics, Sill Optics, Innolite – thank you very much!
Johannes Verst, CEO and founder of Quantum Business Network, speaks about „Photonics‘ Impact on Quantum Technologies 2.0“ on 29. September 2020 at 12:10 pm.
Photonics Hub GmbH
Get more information about similar events and upcoming dates.