6:00 - 8:00 CET
Come and join this upcoming Pawsey Friday to find out what Quantum computing has to offer to Australia’s industry from applications to the value it can deliver.
Covering from Quantum’s Australia landscape to the roles and opportunities for SME’s. corporations, government, universities and investors, Quantum for Industry growth is an event not to be missed.
About the event
Event cost: Free
- Dr Cathy Foley – CSIRO Chief Scientist
- Mr Shaun Wilson – Serial entrepreneur and co-founder of successful Quantum & AI companies QxBranch and Shoal Group
- Dr Andrew Horsley – Co-founder and CEO at Quantum Brilliance
- Joining the presenter will be:
- Mr Bill Bartee – Partner, Main Sequence Ventures
- Dr Maciej Cytowski – Head of Scientific Services at Pawsey Supercomputing Centre
Virtual network session with each presenter
What will be covered during the event
- The national quantum computing landscape
- Opportunities in quantum computing for industry
- The national quantum industry roadmap
- The pathway forward for generating a healthy quantum innovation community and industry
Find more information and registration here.
Get more information about similar events and upcoming dates.