The Quantum Business Network QBN is looking for a:
Project Manager Quantum Technologies – full/part time (f/m/x)
You want to work at the intersection of industry, research and policy with deeptech start-ups and large companies as well as research institutions and universities? You want to promote the development of quantum technologies in R&D and application as well as companies and ecosystems?
Then join our small dynamic team at QBN, the world’s best and rapidly growing Quantum Business Network with the aim to transform the quantum community to a strong industry.
Experience, education and skills
- Degree in Natural Sciences e.g. physics or similar with knowledge in quantum science or technology
- Ideally first practical experience in the deeptech/quantum technology environment
- Team player with the ability to work independently, in a solution-oriented manner, and with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Willingness to travel in Europe and go the extra mile to push quantum technologies
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German, other languages are a plus
- Ability to navigate and act in an ambiguous, rapidly evolving environment
Main responsibilities – you enjoy
- Support QBN members in technology and business development.
- Representation of QBN members and quantum technologies at conferences, trade shows, in online media and in professional journals.
- Identification of key stakeholders as well as monitoring and analysis of technologies, companies and ecosystems
- Organize industrial quantum technology workshops and meetings, and explore and acquire companies for technical and business discussions
- Cooperation in innovation and technology transfer projects
Benefits – you can expect
- A highly innovative, dynamic and international deeptech environment
- Collaboration with leading international experts and entrepreneurs
- Unique insights into the state of the art of quantum science, technology and applications
- Opportunity to shape a young network as well as the future of quantum technologies
The position is initially limited to 1 year and can be extended depending on performance.
QBN is an international network based in Munich, Germany. We believe that work is a matter of passion, not location, which is why you can work in the Mobile Office.
Please send a letter of motivation, resume and current references/certificates as well as your availability and salary expectations by e-mail. Only complete applications will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org