The Quantum Business Network QBN is a young network with the goal to transform the European quantum community into a strong industry. To this end, we particularly promote the networking, creation and development of organizations in the field of quantum technologies and their value chains.
- Independent planning and execution of marketing campaigns
- Maintenance and expansion of our website and social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook)
- Regular creation and distribution of our newsletter
- Support at events
- Administrative tasks as well as support in day-to-day business
- Full-time studies and an affinity for online marketing.
- Ideally first practical experience in online/content marketing
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products
- Good knowledge of content management systems (e.g. WordPress) desirable
- Creativity as well as independent, responsible and structured way of working
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Duration: min. 6 months, 10-20 h/week – mostly free time management and work in mobile office. Prerequisite for the working student job is enrollment (full-time) at a European university.
Please include a cover letter, your resume, a current enrollment certificate and your current references with your application.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org