Member: Cambridge Quantum Computing
Cambridge Quantum Computing (CQC) is a quantum computing software and algorithms company, and in essence we solve one critical problem – to allow our customers to get the most out of quantum computers and make them useful both now and in the future. Our focus is in the areas of quantum chemistry, quantum machine learning, quantum natural language processing and quantum cybersecurity.
Founded in 2014, Cambridge Quantum is privately owned, substantially by its staff and directors, and is backed by some of the world’s leading quantum computing partners with strong domain expertise including IBM, Honeywell and JSR Corp. CQC has long term and committed clients that are predominantly Fortune 500 companies and governments. CQC has a strong and unique scientific grounding in terms of its core team with over 100 scientists, of which over 80 are Ph.D. holders.
CQC has created foundational software and applications for quantum computing, specifically:
- A software quantum development platform – t|ket⟩
- An enterprise applications in the area of Quantum Chemistry – EUMEN
- Quantum Machine Learning Optimisation
- Quantum Natural Language Processing
- Quantum Augmented Cybersecurity – IronBridge
- Noisy Intermediate-Scale Quantum (NISQ) Computer
- Quantum Compilation (Software Development Kit)
- Quantum Chemistry (Materials Science; Design of Pharmaceuticals, Speciality Chemicals, Performance Materials, Agrochemicals)
- Quantum Cybersecurity
- Quantum Machine Learning (Optimization, Quantum Natural Language Processing)
- Quantum Finance
Cambridge Quantum Computing Ltd.
32 St James’s Street
London SW1A 1HD
+44 203 301 9333