16.03.2021 - 17.03.2021
9:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Quantum Business Europe, is the new must-attend digital event to learn about the advancements and business applications of quantum technologies. Discover the first use cases, exchange ideas, and better understand all the challenges of this upcoming revolution.
<< 25 % discount for QBN members – contact us >>
Quantum technologies offer new opportunities to create near term value and solve problems
This second quantum revolution opens the doors to a new wave of disruptive technologies that already have numerous potential applications: portfolio optimization and fraud detection in financial services, the process of protein folding and new medicine discoveries for healthcare, improved machine learning and even supply chain and purchasing management used in production.
Quantum Business Europe will highlight the first use-cases and help create new collaborations
In this era of transformation, the event aims to empower the business community with the knowledge, skills and connections that they need to embark on the quantum revolution :
- Learn in our conference program, with 50 expert speakers
- Meet with the industry’s top providers, with over 20 leading companies in a virtual exhibition
- Network with 1000 attendees, and find like-minded professionals
- Discover the current state of technologies and solutions in 30 Demo Sessions
All conferences and Demo Sessions will be streamed live and available in replay for two months
A conference program designed to inform you and help you imagine business applications
Strategic and prospective sessions in the morning, among which:
- The technologies of the second quantum revolution
- How europe is preparing for a quantum future?
- A quantum advantage in fighting climate change?
- Is quantum computing the end of cybersecurity as we know it?
Business use cases and tech focus in the afternoon, among which :
- Quantum computing in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Quantum computing in finance and insurance
- Overcoming resolution limits with quantum sensing
- How are telecom operators preparing for quantum?
A panel of speakers from different backgrounds for a real 360-degree view of the industry
- Dr Sébastien Tanzilli, President of the IQFA Research Network on Quantum Engineering – CNRS
- Dr Tommaso Calarco, Chair – EUROPEAN QUANTUM COMMUNITY NETWORK
- Dr AlexiaAuffèves, Head of Quantum Engineering Grenoble – INSTITUT NEEL, CNRS
- Andrew Lord, Senior Manager, Optical and Quantum Research, BT
- Dr Philipp Harbach, Head of In Silico Research – MERCK GROUP
Meet with the leading players on the market, and see their innovations in action during Demo Sessions
Meet and exchange with 20 of the most innovative companies on the market. Find out how their researchs and solutions can apply to your business. See how current techs and solutions actually work, in over 30 demo sessions, all streamed live and in replay for two months.
- Post-Quantum Solutions Limited
- Classic Technologies
- Quintessence Labs
- Quantum Brilliance
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- And many more !
Book your pass according to what you need
CONFERENCE PASS – 190€ to 450€
Stay ahead of the Quantum revolution
- Full conference program
- All the networking features
- Virtual expo hall
- Demo stages
EXPO PASS – FREE
Explore the market and its technologies
- Virtual expo hall
- Demo stages
- Restricted networking feature
About Quantum Business Europe
QUANTUM BUSINESS EUROPE is an event realized by Corp Agency, creator of high-level BtoB events. It is the meeting place dedicated to quantum applications and technologies in companies. It gives professionals from different sectors of activity an opportunity to learn, benchmark and exchange on the promising market of quantum.
Organizer of high level exhibitions and conferences mainly in the field of new technologies, CORP designs, produces and manages every year more than ten major events in France, Canada and abroad, including: BIG DATA PARIS, BIG DATA TORONTO, AI PARIS, AI TORONTO, BLOCKCHAIN PARIS, DATAMARKETING, GAZELEC, SMART ENERGIES. CORP proposes niche subjects, innovative and having an impact on their ecosystem.
Informieren Sie sich über ähnliche Veranstaltungen und bevorstehende Termine.