IQM is building quantum computers
IQM is a spin-out from Aalto University and VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland. The team’s pioneering work has already yielded breakthroughs in fundamental quantum computing hardware technologies. These innovations position IQM as an emerging hardware leader in the global effort to develop a large-scale quantum computing solutions for practical applications.
IQM has raised €11.5M of seed funding in July 2019.
IQM is now looking for a Head of People to support our mission of expanding the frontier of scientific and technological progress.
What will I be doing?
- Setting up our talent acquisition processes to meet our ambitious growth targets
- Developing our management practices for full employee lifecycle
- Leading the development of IQM’s employer brand
- Establishing people development initiatives for our teams
- Managing IQM’s duties as an employer
What skills do I need?
- 3-5 years of experience of leading HR/People Development efforts in a startup or a big corporation
- Vision to develop IQM to be the best workplace imaginable
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment autonomously with minimal direction and willing to roll up your sleeves to do what needs to be done
- Excellent communicator in Finnish and English
Nice to have
- Experience in recruiting technical people
- Experience in building a company from 30 people to +150
- Team building experience
What I can expect from IQM
- An important mission to work on with a passionate team
- The unique opportunity to have a serious impact in a growing organization
- A competitive compensation package and plenty of room to progress alongside the company
- A variety of breakfast foods stocked in a kitchen
- Laptop, monitor and phone of your choice
- Transport, sports and lunch benefit