As a Machine Learning Scientist with Rahko, you will join a small, fast-growing, diverse team with an international profile, working on classical and quantum algorithms for quantum chemistry, machine learning and optimization. You will work closely with quantum chemists to develop state-of-the-art methods for the prediction of molecular properties.
Location: London, Finsbury Park
Position type: full-time
Start date: immediate
You will have a PhD (or relevant industry experience) in machine learning or related discipline.
- A strong research track record in machine learning, especially deep neural networks
- Quantum chemistry/physics fundamentals
- Expert experience with machine learning frameworks e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, JAX
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with quantum chemistry methods (e.g. DFT, QMC, CASSCF, DMFT, Tensor Networks)
- Advanced experience with machine learning in quantum chemistry (e.g. kernel methods) and deep learning (e.g. deep neural networks)
Please send your CV, cover letter and academic transcript to careers (at) rahko (dot) ai . Rahko is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates from diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Due to a high volume of applications, Rahko will only be able to respond to successful applicants.