As a Machine Learning Scientist with Rahko, you will join a small, fast-growing, diverse team with an international profile, working on classical and quantum algorithms for quantum chemistry, machine learning and optimization. You will work closely with quantum chemists to develop state-of-the-art methods for the prediction of molecular properties.
Location: London, Finsbury Park
Position type: full-time
Start date: immediate
You will have a PhD (or relevant industry experience) in machine learning or related discipline.
- A strong research track record in machine learning, especially deep neural networks
- Quantum chemistry/physics fundamentals
- Expert experience with machine learning frameworks e.g. PyTorch, TensorFlow, JAX
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience with quantum chemistry methods (e.g. DFT, QMC, CASSCF, DMFT, Tensor Networks)
- Advanced experience with machine learning in quantum chemistry (e.g. kernel methods) and deep learning (e.g. deep neural networks)
Due to a high volume of applications, Rahko will only be able to respond to successful applicants.